četrtek, 26. junij 2008

How much interest do I get on my idle funds in my Zecco account?

In this part of Zecco Review I just want to share some info on the interest rate that you get on your cash balance that you have in yout Zecco account. So how much interest will you make? No much, but as fas as I know there are not many stock traders that offer interest rates at all.

If you have $500 or more in your Zecco account, you will receive an annual interest rate of 0.10%.

There is also a chance to move your cash balance to one of five money market portfolios. This will give you higher interest rates that depend on the current rates that each portfolio gives. These money market funds being are managed by DWS Scudder Funds.

So far I have not tried to transfer my buying power to these funds. If I do, I'll report how it goes. If you have any experience with this, let me know.

Ni komentarjev: